FAITH-DIVINE NATURE-INDIVIDUAL WORTH-KNOWLEDGE-CHOICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY-GOOD WORKS-INTEGRITY-VIRTUE

Monday, April 25, 2011

mission accomplished

I have completed my good works value project. last friday I was able to babysit for free for family in my ward who were going to the temple. they have a 1 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. I babysat for 3 and a half hours. I babysat in the morning so I was watching the kids the entire time I was there. most of the time we played house (I was the kid). the hardest part was when we were eating lunch (noodles) and the little boy wouldn't let me feed hiom. eventually his sister had to help me feed him since he was scared of me or someting like that. but I have to say, I had a great time babysitting and the parents were very greatful they got to go to the temple before it closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment